NETWORK AG will conduct its search respecting the confidentiality of both Client Name and the candidate at all times. We will only divulge information to candidates about Client Name following approval by you. Additionally, NETWORK AG asks you to treat any candidate presented in the strictest confidence.
Terms and conditions:
- Any candidates presented to you, whether verbally or in writing, will be classed as a NETWORK AG recruitment candidate for 12 months from the date of introduction. If such a candidate is hired by you within this period, our professional fees will be charged.
- Any candidate hired from a shortlist whether for the specific role or any other role will attract an agreed % of their annual compensation package for that candidate
- In accepting these terms, we request that you notify us in writing immediately should you accept one of our candidates
- Though we conduct thorough background/reference checks, it is your responsibility to verify the candidate’s suitability for a position. NETWORK AG cannot be held liable for any loss or damages that the client may suffer as a result of the introduction of a candidate to you.
- These terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be effective upon execution by both parties and shall be valid for 1 year unless otherwise terminated pursuant to the provisions hereof.
- Party may, at its sole discretion without assigning any reason and without incurring any liability whatsoever to the other party, terminate these Terms and Conditions after giving one (1) month’s written notice.
- No refund or credit note will be issued.
- No variation can be made to these written Terms and Conditions without the mutual written agreement of NETWORK AG and you.
- These Terms and Conditions of business constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersede any other Terms and Conditions and all oral and written agreements, understandings and communications of the Parties in respect of the subject matter.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.